Saturday, March 31, 2007

30T

Gwen is obsessed with the sizes of her clothes... Every morning when she picks out her clothes, she checks "to see what T it is" (all toddler clothes are 2T, 3T, etc.). If someone says they like her shirt, she'll announce, "Its 2T, but it still fits even though I am 3" or "Its 3T, but my hat is 4T", etc.

So yesterday I was pulling out all my spring clothes trying to figure out what to wear to a party that night. Gwen held up one of my shirts and said, "Mommy, you should wear this one. It is beautiful and its your T." ..."I think it is "30T".


Another cute story: I went to cinci last week and my mom and dad sent home a bunch of spring clothes for the girls. After they got them, we went out to dinner and I wore a shirt with a snowflake on it. Gwen said "Mommy, you shouldn't wear that shirt anymore because it is spring and that is a winter shirt". I said, "Well Gwen, right now mommy doesn't have very many spring clothes". Gwen said, "Don't your grandma and grandpa know that you don't have any spring clothes? You should call them tonight and tell them that you need some spring shirts".

No comments:

Post a Comment