T minus 2 hours and the kids are I are off for a quick trip to Cincinnati to see my parents, their new house and my sister/brother-in-law/niece. Unfortunately, won't have much time to visit friends this time around, but nevertheless I am looking forward to a great visit with my family!
Skyline - Here we come! I told Gwen that I had been talking to Grandma about what we were having for dinners while we were there, etc. Gwen was like, 'Uh, SKYLINE!". I think all three of my little guys are looking forward to it, almost as much as me!
I feel well prepared for the flight, with 3 DVD players, 100 pens, blank paper, 3 empty sippy cups, 3 bibs, homemade power bars and thousands of fruit snacks. I'm not asking for much - as long as no one tells me that "they hope I'm not having any more kids since I can't handle the ones I have", I'll consider the trip a roaring success!!
We Are the Champions!
11 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment