Monday, July 19, 2010

Little Grown Up

I wish I had a picture from our flight to Cincinnati. One of us had to sit across the aisle from the other three, so I thought I'd put Beckett by himself in his carseat b/c I knew he'd fall asleep on the flight. But when I sat him down, they told me that he had to be on my side and basically Gwen had to sit across the aisle from the rest of us all by herself. I felt really badly that she had to sit with two strangers, but she handled it very well.

So, we're getting ready to take off and I look over at my baby... She is sitting in a row with two people who look like they are on a business trip. The guy is reading some economics book, and the lady is reading Three Cups of Tea or something. Gwen is sitting next to them, her feet not even touching the floor, just as seriously reading Amelia Bedelia Helps Out. I absolutely loved it. It was one of the cutest little visions of my grown up Gwen, reading one of her first chapter books and looking so little and so big at the same time.

No comments:

Post a Comment