I am updating this blog for the benefit of my friend Sarah WOOD, who I think might be the only one who actually reads it! I forget sometimes that you actually need to send people the web address if you expect them to read your blog : ) Anyway, I wanted to post some pics and some quick thoughts about our neighbors in Fayetteville, a.k.a "the nicest people on the planet". I don't know if I've ever met such nice and sincere people who just go about their lives trying to be the best people they can be. It is unbelievable. We had a few game nights together, which were fun, and despite only being on the street for 11 months, they all took us out to dinner before we left.
If you are a northerner like me, you'll find this funny. In the south, your business is everyone's business. For example, our entire street knew we were moving within 24 hours of us deciding to move, even though we sold our house without putting it on the market. They elected a representative (our dear friend Heather Walker) to call and ask us if the rumors were true. It was so funny. I sincerely hope we have some Fayetteville visitors in Colorado! It is only a 13 hour drive if you don't hit any deer along the way!!
:-)
ReplyDeleteThanks for posting! I'll add your blog to mine....