So, I almost had a meltdown today at the store. I went to buy some socks for Gwen, since we just bought her some new tennis shoes (which make her look so grown up and athletic, by the way!). No big deal. I go to the "Baby/Toddler" section, where I have always bought her socks in the past, and see that the largest size is 6-10. We just bought Gwen size 11 shoes! Do you know what this means? I had to go to the "Young Girl" section to buy her socks! You have no idea how traumatic it was to go into that "big kid" section for my little baby's socks! First, you're buying socks in the big kid department, and what is next? COLLEGE????
I was sad enough when I bought Gwen's clothes for next summer on sale at the GAP and realized that I will soon be buying her clothes at GAP Kids instead of Baby GAP. But this just put me over the edge...
We Are the Champions!
11 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment