
I have been interested in cloth diapering for a while, but was completely overwhelmed by all the options. Believe it or not, there are tons of different, easy, adorable reusable diapers out there! My friend Amanda from Fayetteville sent me a sampler pack when I had Beckett which helped me pick the best ones for us. I decided to go with Fuzzi Bunz and I am loving them! They are not hard at all - you just save the diapers, as is, (no need to soak or anything) and then do a load of laundry about every other day. No sweat! What people may not realize about cloth diapers is that there is a HUGE second-hand market for them. So, not only do you save money on the initial investment, but then you can resell them when you are done for only a few $$ less than what you paid for them! Some are in such hot demand that you can actually make money on your used diapers! So anyway, I am liking the whole cloth diapering thing and wish I would have started sooner. If anyone is interested, let me know and I'll tell you where to go to check them out.
No comments:
Post a Comment