Ever since we went to the Dinosaur Museum in Fruita, Darcy will sometimes spontaneously yell that she needs to go back to the "dinosaur place" or the "dinosaur house" or "dinosaur hill". Yesterday, this prompted Gwen to ask how all the dinosaurs died. Lance mentioned maybe an Ice Age or maybe a meteor and no one really knew. Gwen said "I think I might know" (this seems to be a trend):
"I think maybe something blocked the sun, like maybe a dinosaur dug a really big hole (we weren't sure how this would block the sun, but we went with it). Then, since the sun couldn't shine, all the plants died. Then the dinosaurs that were plant-eaters couldn't eat the plants so they died. Then the dinosaurs that were dinosaur-eaters died b/c they didn't have anything to eat either."
Lance and I were like, "Uh, are you 4?". It is so much fun when your little baby starts having thoughts that really make sense, or you start to feel like you can explain something in regular words and they get it!
We Are the Champions!
11 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment