
Lest you think I brag about my kids too much, let me just say that THEY DRIVE ME CRAZY!!!!! The past few weeks, Gwen has been the culprit. At least I was prepared for the terrible two's and felt like they were an age appropriate milestone. No one ever warned me about FOUR!!! What the heck? For all of you with three year olds, thinking you are over the hump, let me just tell you that you are not. Four year olds go backwards - they whine, they complain, they are needy again, they once learned to share, but now they forget, etc. It is ridiculous. Every sentence out of Gwen's mouth starts with Moooooooooooooommmmmmyyyyy. I have to keep reminding her, "Mommy is a SHORT word, you don't need to drag it out for 10 minutes in that whiny voice!". I never thought "Mommy" could make my ears hurt. And now we are to the sassy stage as well. I tell her, "Gwen, you've just lost your TV show for tomorrow b/c you couldn't listen", or whatever, and she replies, "GOOD, I didn't want to watch a show tomorrow anyway!!". Luckily, I have Darcy on my side to help me discipline Gwen. When Darcy gets mad at her, she yells "Don't be mean Gennie!! You get in BIG tubble (trouble). You get a TIME OUT Gennie!".
No comments:
Post a Comment