Friday, December 12, 2008

Birthday Girl

Gwen's 5th birthday party is tomorrow!!! My heart is breaking : ( But the birthday girl is very excited for her gymnastics party and it turns out they sell Moon Pies by the carton at 7/11 - PHEW! So we are ready to party! Speaking of partying, we just had our Bunco holiday party last night at our house. Only in Colorado is the most sought after gift at the gift exchange a pair of Smart Wool running socks! Everybody was drooling over them, but after some skillful stealing I ended up with the prize! Another funny party story, tomorrow Lance and I are going to a holiday party. I talked with our baby sitter's mom today to confirm the details and asked how late she could stay. The mom replied, "Well, we usually like to have her home by 2:00. Is that ok?". I was like "IN THE MORNING?????". My mind couldn't even compute the thought that people would be up until 2:00 in the morning on purpose. How sad is that?

No comments:

Post a Comment