
All 3 kids have had their checkups recently and its always fun to update those percentiles! True or False: I have an excel spreadsheet where I track all 3 kids' height and weight and chart their growth patterns against each other. TRUE!
- Gwen continues to grow like a weed... She is in size 13 shoes and 6-7 clothes! 77% for height and 44% for weight. Where did she come from?
- Darcy is our little shorty... On her 4th birthday she was slightly SHORTER than Gwen was on her THIRD birthday. They are only 21 months apart, but they look like they are 3 years apart! Darcy is 3% for weight and slightly below 3% for height!
- Beckett is our middle of the road guy. 16% for weight and 28% for height. Interestingly, I didn't stop nursing Beckett until 13 months, and in the past 5 months he has shot up from 3%. Glad I bothered to nurse him for so long!
I know that no one cares about percentiles but me, but I think they are fascinating!
No comments:
Post a Comment