We drove up to Jackson Hole over Labor Day for a little down time and visits to Yellowstone and Grand Teton National Parks. Had a great time - the highlight was a horseback riding trip with the whole family. The other highlight was when my minivan broke down in Nowhere,WY and it happened to be right next to a service station and a little restaurant so we ate dinner and got the car fixed without hurting our drive! The great thing that came out of it was I got a new car : ) For about a year now my car would sometimes not go into gear... so I would be stuck in park. The AAA guy taught me a trick involving sticking a paperclip in a hidden hole to get things going. It was annoying, but I am just not a car person so I didn't care too much. When the service guy came to look at our car, however, and told us to put it in neutral, and stood there while Lance and I fiddled with the paperclip for a few minutes we both realized it was time to move on! I just got another minivan, so not super exciting, but it is kind of fun!
We are Laura, Lance, Gwen, Darcy and our dogs, Marley and Piper. This year we decided to leave our corporate jobs at P&G to move to the small town (1,500 people!) of Granby, Colorado. It has been a family adventure!
those pictures of you guys horseback riding are amazing!!!
ReplyDelete