Me: sitting in a chair
Darcy: runs up to hug me, happens to feel my belly "pooch" and gives it a squeeze
Darcy: "Do you have a baby in there? Why is it so fat?"
Me: Well, I'm afraid its just kind of fat.
Darcy: "I think 'cause there's a BABY in there!"
Me: No, Darcy, there is no baby in there
Darcy: "But its so fat! I really think there is a baby in there and you are not telling me!"
Me: No, Darcy, there really is no baby in there, I promise
Darcy: "There is, there is! I can hear it saying 'googoo gaga'! HI BABY!!!" (yelling into my belly)
Awesome. I feel so good right now!
We Are the Champions!
11 years ago
if it makes you feel any better, i have so many of these stories :) one day brooke and gavin were yelling something about a secret password. when i asked what it was they said, "mommy's big belly!" then i decided it was time to lose some weight :)
ReplyDelete