Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Glad the feeling is mutual...


I've been missing all of my kiddos since they started school, but especially my little guy.  For years I've been waiting for the day when I can grocery shop by myself... Now, I go into the store and I see a mom with a little boy and I wish Beckett was with me!  There's no one to get a cookie for, or to watch ride the penny horse, or to continually say "no, you can't get that, now stop asking me!" to.  It is lonely!

Anyway, Beckett has had four pictures come home from school so far.  The kids can draw about anything...

Picture 1:  "Mommy and Me"



 Picture 2:  "Mommy and Me Watering Flowers"
 Picture 3:  "Mommy and Me Looking for Sand Crabs (in Hilton Head)"
 Picture 4:  "Mommy and Me Eating a Jelly Doughnut"
I don't want him to miss me.... But it's really, really nice that he misses me : )


No comments:

Post a Comment