Monday, September 10, 2007

Plea for Music

So... Another thing I meant to mention in my Welcome to Granby post is that we have no radio stations up here! Actually, that is not entirely true, we do get one pretty good station from Boulder, sporadically, and apparently we are not supposed to get NPR but the signal from Denver happens to bounce perfectly off of a mountain nearby and shoot NPR into our little town on occassion. But the bottom line is, it is not enough, and I am way out of touch on music. Not that I have been super in touch with music since I had Gwen, but I'd like to avoid getting farther behind that I already am...

My sister used to think I was cool and now she thinks I am a total dork... I need help!

So my question for you all is - what are you listening to now???? I have some serious iTunes shopping to do, but I need some guidance. Help!!!!

3 comments:

  1. I don't know how "mainstream" they have become yet, but I really like everything by The Fray.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lo - Try tuning in via internet to that radio station you loved when you came back to visit Cinci:

    http://www.949thesound.com/

    You are still hip, by the way.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i would be happy to copy and send you the "Toddler Tunes" CD that has been in my cd player for the past 8 or 9 months. its fantastic,especially track #14, the Wheels on the Bus. other than that, i'm with you..and i have no excuse because we actually have radio stations here!

    ReplyDelete