I've never thought of Cincinnati as a culinary treasure... that is, until I moved to a town with 1,500 people. I am now totally sick of the few restaurants that we do have - we eat in almost every meal b/c its not even worth it anymore. Do you know what that means? I clean my kitchen three times a day, everyday....
BUT, in a mere 10 days we will be arriving in Cincinnati where we will eat our way through the town and hope to save room for turkey. We are so excited! I am bringing an empty suitcase just to fill with cans of Skyline, and I am NOT kidding. We joke that we need to make one of those kid games where we would list all the restaurants we need to go to on one side, and all the people we want to see on the other side, and then we can connect them to fill our itinerary!
Here are the big ones:
SKYLINE - I can't stress this enough.
Dewey's Pizza - we have a fairly fancy pizza place in Winter Park, but it is a poor imitation at best
Bangkok Bistro - I have told the little Thai lady at our Thai restaurant that I am going to bring her back a sample of the Crispy Paad Thai and change her life. I'm hoping she can dissect it and figure out the recipe.
Indian Food - luckily my brother-in-law is Indian so he hooks us up!
Panera - I know, its sad that Panera is a luxury for me, but sometimes I would kill for a Sierra Turkey and a Fandango salad
I know there are others, but these are the big ones. We are SOOOO excited. Skyline, here we come!
We Are the Champions!
11 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment