On Thursday night Lance and I got to experience one of those moments that you dream about when you first find out you are expecting - the Preschool Christmas Pageant!!! I am not kidding, is there anything cuter? The answer in this case was NO. Lance and I were beaming from our seats just as much as Gwen was beaming from the stage. I believe there were even other kids there, but I can't be sure - we only had eyes for ours. Even Darcy joined in with an enthusiastic "Bingle Bells" from the audience.
I had a nice sweater and pants all picked out for Gwen to wear, but she got it in her head that she had to be "fancy" and wear her Christmas dress. She didn't have tights or shoes yet, so she called Lance and asked him to stop on his way home and buy "black shoes that are really fancy and shiny and have a bow on top, in size 10". Luckily, we have an Alco in town (which is like a small Big Lots) and they have some shoes. Phew.
No comments:
Post a Comment