Thursday, January 17, 2008

Darcy Loves Me

Today Darcy said "I Love You" to me and I got the impression that she kind of knew what she was saying!!!!! I was in her face kissing her nose and I told her I loved her. Then she looked at me with lots of love in her eyes, touched my nose and said "I wuv you" with a smile. It was so cute! Then she kept saying it over and over. It just melts your heart when your little ones do stuff like that. The other day I said to Gwen, "I love you. Do you know that?" and she said "MOM, yes, I know that because you tell me 50 hundred million times everyday!". Partially, I can't help myself, but partially I probably say it so much b/c she always says it back and its just the best feeling in the world : )

1 comment: