Went snowshoeing this morning with a group of ladies for the second Monday in a row. Started with 3 of us last week and our group grew to 5 already this week. Mostly ladies that I've met through church, Darcy's gymnastics, and a few I didn't know. It was so much fun and so great to get out and move! At 28 weeks pregnant, I am able to keep up with the others, so I'm proud of that. The big difference is that 1) I am huffing and puffing a lot louder than anyone else, and 2) it takes me almost the whole week to recover!! I am really excited about some of the women I met too - I am starting to get to know a lot of people, but don't feel like I have a lot of "friends" yet. I am hopeful though.
Last week we saw a moose! Sounds fun, except that apparently moose can be aggressive and can run 40 miles per hour. Luckily, they are normally not interested in people. Nevertheless, I was glad when we were safely past!!
We Are the Champions!
11 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment