Monday, September 22, 2008

Beautiful Places

I have really enjoyed living in a place where people come for vacation. You just feel grateful everyday that you get to be here all the time. But one thing that strikes me, talking to people who are from here, is that a lot of them have never been to the midwest. People don't really go to the midwest for vacation unless they have family there. THEY MISS OUT. I feel very fortunate to have lived in both Cincinnati and Fayetteville (neither one huge tourist attractions) b/c they are both such beautiful cities that most people will never get to see. There is nothing more beautiful than Cincinnati in the spring time ("mud season" out here), and Fayetteville in the fall is spectacular. I know this is hokey, but on my trip I was just so happy that I have gotten to experience the midwest. Makes me wonder how many more beautiful places there are - small towns that I would have no reason to visit - that are just as beautiful?

No comments:

Post a Comment