
Or "Mr. B" as we like to call him...
If I haven't written much about Beckett, it is not because I don't love him. On the contrary, I am completely enamored with him - I think even more so because he is my last baby and because he is SO GOOD. Having three kids could have gone either way for us. If I was an emotional wreck like I was with Darcy, and he happened to be a fussy baby, it might have thrown us over the edge. But for some reason, my baby blues went the other way this time around and I have felt great, and he is a total angel. From the time he was about 3 months, he has been sleeping through the night almost EVERY night. In fact, I sometimes have to wake him up in the morning to feed him before I go running b/c he could sleep until 6:30!
Mr. B is 5 months today and we just started giving him baby food. I think he was ready. He ate 1/2 a banana on our first try. When we took the spoon away, he started crying (see below). When I brought the spoon back, he grabbed it and shoved it in his mouth. It was so cute! I forgot the adorable little cross-eyed look that babies make when they are trying to look at their spoon as it goes in their mouth. SO CUTE!!!
Could Beckett be any cuter???? I can't believe how big he is already! Love the bib :)
ReplyDelete