Tuesday, October 7, 2008

The Camper in Action

I have so much to write about! But we'll start with last weekend when we put the camper to the test... We drove to Fruita again (I love that place!) to camp with all 3 kids and the 2 dogs. It worked out SO well I am totally excited to camp again. We went with another family so the girls had people to play with the whole time, and the adults took turns doing fun stuff. Saturday morning I went on an 11 mile trail run with my friend Tanya. It about killed me, but it was a blast! We also got some great mountain biking in.

Here are Gwen and Kylie, best buds


Eating breakfast outside. We were in an RV park, so very close together. There was a guy at the next picnic table over, drinking a beer while reading the newspaper at 7:00am!


Me on the beautiful biking trail. That is the colorado river down below. It was just breathtaking! And for my mom, the trail did not actually lead that close to the river, so I was not in danger of falling down the cliff!


The girls in their bunk - it was like a little cave!


Our camper looked so ridiculously small and crappy next to the huge RVs in this park. I tried to capture it, but the picture doesn't do it justice.


On the way home we drove by Vail and all the aspens were changing color. It was so beautiful.

No comments:

Post a Comment