So, I'll write more about the move and the new house at some point, but the whole thing has been so overwhelming that I have just blocked it out for now... But I do have time for cute stories!
Tonight I was sitting in the kitchen and Darcy went upstairs to play. Our upstairs is kind of confusing with a few overlooks to the family room, two linen closets, etc. so its easy to get turned around. I can see a lot of the upstairs from the kitchen where I am sitting and I see the linen closet door opening and closing. For a second I think that Darcy is trying to hide but then I hear a tiny voice say, "Where is Gennie's room?" to herself. It is so cute to think of little Darcy not only having to adjust to a new town, new people, new house, but also having to deal with getting lost in her own house! So cute!
We Are the Champions!
11 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment