I don't know how all boys have this innate knowledge that butts in faces are hilarious (to them)... Case in point:
Darcy is sitting at the kitchen table and Beckett is standing on his chair right next to her. He keeps invading her space and finally Darcy got mad and said, "Beckett, you are in my way! Move!". Beckett doesn't say a word, but turns around right where he is standing and silently bends over, putting his little tooshie right in her face. As if he could only justify that request with one response.
Since then I've heard numerous sing-songy "You have a butt in your face, you have a butt in your face" expressions coming from the other room. I'll run in to see Beckett bent over in front of one or the other sister, who is inevitably looking at him like "Are you serious? How did you even get in our family?"
We Are the Champions!
11 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment