Yea! It is Mother's Day!

My mom came out to visit when I had Beckett, and due to all the chaos, I never got to write about it. Here is a picture of her and Beckett. Doesn't she look great? One thing I can say about my mom - when it comes to my parenting and my kids, she is endlessly positive and supportive. She has never said an unkind or critical word about my parenting or my babies, and I really appreciate that. And she took great care of me when she was out - it was nice to have someone still feeling sorry for me the second week : )

And in other good Mother's Day news, my sister is a MOM TO BE!!! Aunt Christy and Uncle Nick are expecting their first baby at the end of October. I wanted to wait until she was 12 weeks to share the news on cyberspace, but now she is already 16!! They find out what they are having on June 10 and I can't wait! CONGRATS!!! You guys are going to be great parents!
No comments:
Post a Comment