Monday, May 5, 2008

We're Back!


Well things got worse before they got better, but we are finally back in business!! Lance was out of town for 3 days, Darcy was extremely sick the entire time, I got no sleep, thought I was going to have a breakdown, etc. Then, I got the flu myself and spent the night on the floor of our bathroom (in between trying to nurse Beckett!). It was a nightmare, but luckily I only had it for 24 hours (versus Darcy's 5 days) and now things are looking up. The picture above is of poor Darcy, sick as can be, asleep with her sippy cup of water. We didn't even bother with clothes at that point. She asked for some water and when I brought it to her, she gave me the weakest little "Tank you" and then immediately fell asleep with the cup in her hands. So cute!

Beckett is turning out to be a great little baby. He is 4 weeks old tomorrow! We got our first smile yesterday (actually Lance did, I haven't seen it yet). Even though all babies smile at about 4 weeks, it always feels good when they do it - like "phew, he must actually like us!". Last night he gave me 4.5 hours of sleep at once - WOO HOO!

More to come, but that's it for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment