Happy New Year! Hope everyone had a great one! We watched fireworks and then went to a friend's house with the kids. Lance is sick, so he was home and in bed by 9:30. I made it until 10:45, which at least is new years on the east coast. They air the ball dropping at 10:00 here, which is perfect for me!
I looked over my resolutions from last year for a status check as I start work on this year's. 1) send out bday cards - I was OK at this, especially the first half of the year. Most cards were at least a week late and some are still sitting in my planner, but I probably averaged 75%, so that is a step in the right direction. 2) Stop fantasizing about getting a cleaning lady - NOPE. I still hate cleaning my house. I am, however, doing this system called Fly Lady and it is helping me have a slightly better attitude about the whole thing. 3) try new things - YES! I did well at this one - just started cross country skiing and it is my new favorite thing ever! I did not compete in an event other than running as I had hoped, but I will continue that resolution for 2009.
2009 Resolutions:
1) offend some of my friends so i have fewer bday cards to send, 2) convince lance that getting a cleaning person is patriotic b/c it stimulates the economy
We Are the Champions!
11 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment