Our total tooth loss between my kindergartener and preschooler is now up to SEVEN!
Gwen had a Christmas concert the other night and was running around with her friends afterwards. Her tooth literally just fell out while she was running! When I started posting about each tooth, I had no idea the onslaught we were in for!
Just so you are all aware of how OUR tooth fairy works, she gives $2 per tooth with a $1 bonus if the tooth is knocked out by trauma. This all started I believe when Darcy got her 2 front teeth knocked out and the tooth fairy only had a $5 bill. Gwen was quick to point out that this was fair since Darcy got her teeth knocked out and had to go to the dentist, etc. I'm sure the tooth fairy did not realize quite how many teeth would be knocked out in accidents! We have also realized that $2 is quite generous for the tooth fairy, but really our tooth fairy was unprepared and didn't know anyone to ask when Gwen's first tooth came out. I used to get $1 per tooth, but apparently inflation has not hit the fairy world quite like it has ours. : )
We Are the Champions!
11 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment