Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Darcy & the Nativity Scene


We had a ROUGH day yesterday with Darcy's tantrums and I was at my wits end with her. I told Lance I was going to sell her on craigslist. Then I saw her in our dining room... It was not suprising to us that Darcy was captivated by our Nativity scene. She was in there by herself naming all the wise men, singing lullabies to baby Jesus, etc. I snapped this picture and I just love it. A rare peaceful moment in our chaotic life.

ps. Lest you are jealous of our peaceful household, I will also mention that our little rascal Beckett ran into the room, grabbed a wise man, and bolted. Darcy screamed bloody murder (you do NOT mess with her people!) and as I tried to wrestle it away from him, the head broke off.

2 comments:

  1. This picture is beautiful!! You need to frame it for all days when you feel a little worn out...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Erika - hang in on your fridge! It is a beautiful picture of Darcy.

    ReplyDelete