Today my baby started preschool! She was so excited last night she couldn't wait to go to bed, but then she couldn't sleep! At dinner she said, "I'm so sleepy I think I need to go get in bed right now. And then when I wake up I can go to preschool!".
I thought her outfit for today was hilarious! I bought her the brown shoes before we moved and told her she could wear them to preschool, and then somehow she got the idea that she needed tights to wear with them. So I bought her some tights, which of course led to her needing a skirt. Anyway, we came home from school shopping yesterday with some new clothes and Gwen disappeared into her bedroom. Next thing I know, she has her entire outfit for today laid out on the floor, including her backpack laying under her shirt, her undies laid out under her tights, her pillow (she needed a little pillow for school) laid out at the top of her shirt, and her hat laying on top of her pillow! It was hilarious.
So today she woke up early and got out of bed and went potty before I even knew she was awake. Then she got herself all dressed (with a little help on the tights) and came out of her room READY! Here is our first glimpse of her. We couldn't stop laughing.
Here is Gwen in her classroom. As soon as she got there she sat down at the table and said "Ok Mama, I'm ready to play now." Basically saying, see ya later! Fine by me, I'd rather have that than tears!
No comments:
Post a Comment