Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Belated Pictures

Our December flew by, between Gwen's bday, Darcy's Baptistm and all our family/friends in town. I kept meaning to post pictures and I never did, so I thought I would put them up now - before baby #3 takes over our lives.

Gwen's 4th BDAY Party - the partygoers playing Musical Chairs, Darcy oblivious to the rules, as usual

Traditional birthday photo of Gwen in her birthday hat. Sadly, these hats have been discontinued, so I don't know what we are going to do for baby #3! It has been so much fun for me to take pictures of the girls in their hats each year.

We had the kids decorate cupcakes instead of making a cake. Then I put them all on this stand and it made the brightest, funkiest, most fun cake ever!! Gwen loved it!

The family at Darcy's Baptism. Two funny/embarassing things went on that day. First, we lost one of Darcy's shoes. The problem with living in a small town is that Target is over an hour away. So we had to stuff tissues in a pair of Gwen's old shoes. Of course, during the course of her baptism, both shoes fell off, the tissues fell out, etc. Nice. Also, Darcy decided she was thirsty when she was up on the stage. She kept yelling "I NEED MILK" while the Pastor was talking. At one point she turned around to make her plea to the choir behind us - "I NEED MILK!!!". Now we know why you usually get them baptised as infants : )

My dad, Darcy and I at SolVista on Christmas Eve. Gwen was a lucky girl - got to ski with 2 grandpas and her daddy!
My mom and I at our local sledding hill. Now in case you are not adequately impressed by the sight of my mom on a sled, I should mention that a) my mom never does scary things, and b) this sledding hill is BIG. you sled for a LOOOOONG time down a steep hill. She tried to chicken out, but we pushed her down anyway : )

No comments:

Post a Comment