Friday, July 17, 2009

Happy 10th Anniversary, Lance!!!!


Well, this is a pathetic post considering what the occasion deserves, but I am frantically trying to pack us up for a Friday/Saturday trip to the mountains and then a Sunday flight to Hilton Head!

I can't even believe that Lance and I got married TEN years ago today. It has just flown by and it has been a FUN ride! We used to dream about what our lives would be like down the road - how many kids we would have, where we would live, where we would travel, etc. You never know what life has in store, so I feel fortunate to be able to look back and realize that we are exactly where we want to be. Not everything has turned out precisely how we thought, but we have had good health for ourselves and our families, good friends, good jobs, good vacations, a good relationship. We've lived in good cities, had two good dogs and three wonderful children who just make our lives so happy. Yes, there is not a thing that I can honestly say is missing from my life and I am so grateful.

Lance, you are the best husband and the best dad. I love being with you, I've loved being married to you for 10 years, and I can only imagine how much fun and adventure the future holds for us. I can't wait to spend the next 10 years with you.. and the next... and the next... I love you!

1 comment:

  1. Happy Anniversary, Laura & Lance! You are a great couple, and it brings tears to my eyes to know you are so happy with the life and family you've created. Love ya! - Tara

    ReplyDelete