Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Summer Fun!

Here are a few things we've been up to this summer...

Gwen took a soccer camp... She had a good time and she actually tried really hard and did well!

Darcy is taking her first real gymnastics class. She LOVES it!
I am driving up to the mountains to bike on Mondays with my friends. It is so FUN! Too bad it is such a drive. I can't wait to make some friends down here that would like to bike!
Absent from the summer fun photos is Lance, who sadly has been working hard most of the summer. He did get to bike this week, and he golfed once. We are grateful that Lance is working so hard so that we can enjoy our summer, but we miss him!!

1 comment:

  1. I love to bike! After I birth this child we'll go :)

    ReplyDelete