Friday, August 28, 2009

Things Darcy Has Screamed At Me While Having Tantrums

And when I say "screamed", I don't mean a slightly-louder-than-normal voice that is a bit of an annoyance. I don't mean a loud cry. I mean a blood-curdling, top-of-your-lungs, call-the-police-because-someone-is-being-tortured-in-that-house SCREAM!!! The tantrums are actually much better now, but when friends and family used to come visit they would always get upset when they left b/c they felt so bad leaving me with Darcy : ) (although they were also glad to leave and get away from Darcy themselves!). So here it is:

* Mommy, that is not APP-EE-CIATED!!!!
* You're a RASCAL-Y!!
* I'm gonna BREAK YOU UP!!
* You're gonna get a BIG TIME OUT!!!
* Are you KIDDING ME????
* What the HECK???
* That is OFFICIALLY making me CRY!!!
* I'm IGNORING YOU Mommy!!
* I'm gonna spank your TOOSHIE!!!!

And my favorite was a conversation she had with Beckett:
Darcy: I DON'T WANT THIS FOOD!! THIS IS YUCKY FOOD!!
Beckett, talking to himself: goo goo ga ga
Darcy (SCREAMING): NO BECKETT!! DON'T SAY THESE ARE GOOD IN-GEE-DIENTS!!! THESE ARE NOT GOOD IN-GEE-DIENTS!! THESE ARE YUCKY IN-GEE-DIENTS!!!
Beckett, not even knowing he's been addressed: agoo
Darcy, thrown over the edge by Beckett's response: WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

Darcy, we certainly love you, but this behavior is NOT APP-EE-CIATED!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment