If you haven't noticed that Darcy is potty trained, see below!
BUT, before I get too backed up I also had to jot down two quick things about Gwen.
First, she had a soccer game this weekend and scored TWO goals! Her first game she was a flurry of activity, but didn't actually come in contact with the ball too many times. The second game she really figured out how to be more aggressive and get in there to get the ball. I was so proud... This means that she has officially scored one more goal than I did in my entire youth soccer career. Sad but true.
Second, last night we were driving and Darcy was telling Gwen what to say. Gwen was getting really mad b/c she usually likes to be the one doing the bossing. Lance taught her to sing the song "You're not the boss of me" which was from a show, I think it was called Malcolm in the Middle? Anyway, they continued battling it out and then we heard Gwen say:
" Darcy, if mom and dad both die, who do you think is going to be in charge?"
Darcy: Who?
Gwen: Me, and I'm going to make you and Beckett do all the chores.
Lance and I were laughing so hard imagining the scene. We asked her, "Gwen do you really think if we both die the three of you are going to live in our house and you're going to be in charge?"
Gwen: Well, yeah, aren't we? Where else would we live?
We Are the Champions!
11 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment