
I can't believe my littlest baby is already TWO!
Beckett, at two, you just light up our lives! You are the classic angel vs. devil - such a rascal, but so darn happy and loving that its forgiveable.
Some of my favorite Beckett angel moments:
- When you wake up in the morning and yell from your crib "Open ME!" or "Get Out Me!"
- When you take your morning family attendance (Daddy not home? Daddy at work? Darcy sleeping? Gennie sleeping?)
- When your siblings finally wake up and you yell their names, run to them and hug them like you are the luckiest kid alive!
- When I ask you if you want to do anything ("Beckett, are you tired? Beckett, do you want to eat?") and you respond, "No, I wanna just play." (that about sums it up right there!)
- The fact that you think "hop in" is the way to do anything (I need to hop in the car, I need to hop on the potty, I need to hop in the wagon, I need to hop in my crib, etc.)
- When you put on your shoes at random times throughout the day and announce, "I need to go pick up my Darcy at Bal Fawn" or "my Gennie at cool".
- When you count, and you think that "teen" is a number, "1, 2, 5, 8, TEEN, 9!! Yea Beckett! I Good Countin'!!!"
Some of my (least) favorite Beckett devil moments:
- When you use that darn little chair to fill cups with water from the fridge or reach various forbidden objects from the counter.
- When you say "I have to go poo poo", and then you say, "I already went in my pants".
- The other day when you stood on a stool and peed off of it onto the floor just for fun.
- When I caught you trapping your sister... You kept trying to hand her your cup, all the while saying quietly, "Don't take my cup Darcy, don't take my cup Darcy". She wasn't even paying attention to you and when you finally got her to clasp your cup in her hand you turned around and screamed "DARCY TOOK MY CUP!!!"
- When I lose track of you for a second and you wake one of your sisters up by jumping on top of them.
- When you turn on your sisters and scream "That's MY MOMMY!!!" if they come too close. (although, I like it at the same time!)
- When you throw toys, toilet paper or anything else that is around into the toilet.
- When you pick up every cup that you find, look in it, and then dump it immediately onto the floor.
But overall, Beckett, you just keep us laughing! Its hard to be mad at you when you cause mischief with such a cute smile on your face! And the best part about you is that you just can't hide your love for everyone around you!!! You are the cutest, most engaging, cuddliest, most fun little two year old boy we could have ever hoped for! WE LOVE YOU!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment