Tuesday, May 4, 2010

I think its time for a bed!

I had been purposefully holding out on putting Beckett into a "big boy" bed b/c 1) I walk down the street to pick Gwen up from school while he's napping, and I like the fact that he's "trapped" in there in case he wakes up, and 2) with his personality I just know he'll be more of a challenge with bedtime and naptime than my girls!!

However... given the fact that I am sitting in my office and he just walked down the steps and said "Hi mommy! I climbed out of my crib!" I think the writing might be on the wall!

And with that, the crib that Lance and I so lovingly picked out 6.5 years ago when we were expecting our first little bundle; the one that cradled all three of my babies; the one that has really never been out of use for the past 6 years; the one that has been used in four houses and 1 apartment... is getting listed on craigslist : ( Don't you just wish you could tell people, "No really, this crib is so special! It took care of all three of my babies! Your baby will be so happy in this crib!". Ahh, the mushiness...

No comments:

Post a Comment