Since I gloated about Beckett getting potty trained at 21 months, I feel the need to confess that we went back to diapers. He went potty every time we took him, which was great. The problem was that he had to go about every 15 minutes. It was really ridiculous. So, even if he went on the potty 15 times a day, he would still pee his pants at least once a day, usually more. I had read that they should be able to stay dry for a few hours before you try potty training - advice I ignored. We'll try again in a month or two. In the meantime, go ahead and laugh at my expense. I deserve it.
We were two weeks in to Potty training with Thomas, he was doing ok, but not great. Then got in to a diaper study from P & G, so free diapers plus a $75 gift card to Krogers. Needless to say, we went back to diapers and have not gone back to Potty training yet. Talk about a Potty Confession!
ReplyDelete