I've mentioned before that Gwen is absolutely obsessed with Halloween. When the little magazines of costumes come each year (this year in JULY!) she begins wanting them read to her every night instead of a bedtime story. This year, at least, she can read them to herself. We have tattered copies everywhere around the house.
So, this year Lance and I decided to get a little more into the action and we ordered costumes as well. I'm a skeleton and Lance is a Ninja. The costumes came last night and we tried them on and the kids ran around like crazy pretending to be skeletons and ninjas and of course pirates.
Lance's costume has these Ninja Knives. Darcy swooped in, grabbed one, and struck a pose. She yelled to Beckett "SHIN GAURD!!!" (instead of "en garde"). Beckett started copying her right away, so they both ran around yelling Shin Gaurd at each other all night. Darcy is on her first soccer team this year, so she must have soccer on the brain : )
We Are the Champions!
11 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment