Monday, September 20, 2010

Please Don't Judge Me

I think I've mentioned before how I really enjoy riding my bike to the grocery store and lugging the groceries back in the bike trailer. I just get such a kick out of it. I usually go in the morning, but I needed something one night so I decided to go in the evening instead. I took off down the street and poor little Beckett comes running after me with his shoes in one hand and his helmet in the other, yelling "I GO WITH YOU!!! I GO WITH YOU!!!!". So I stuck him in, what the heck.

I got so wrapped up in my shopping that it didn't really dawn on me how much stuff I had.... a box of diapers, a crate of blueberries, boxes of cereal, etc. When it was time to load the trailer, I realized my problem...

WOOPS. I almost had to leave some groceries (or a Beckett) behind, but I managed to cram poor little Beckett in there with all the stuff and the trailer literally bursting at the seams (why do I feel like the only mom who ever gets herself into these hilarious predicaments?).
Anyway, Beckett was squished, but I put the crate of blueberries in his reach so he ate those the whole way home... until he fell asleep. So funny and cute.

No comments:

Post a Comment