Monday, October 29, 2007

30 WEST is Up and Running!

One of my jobs (when I get a couple hours to work every few weeks) has been to create a website for 30 West Property Management. This was no small task for me considering I had: 1) absolutely no experience in websites, and 2) a budget of $0.

Not only did I have to come up with the layout and everything, but I had to try and take some pictures to put on the site, etc.

But check it out! We have a website! While my attempts at homemade logos using Word and Clip Art have not been successful, I think the website is pretty good! At least good enough for the friends and family who will view it - considering I also do not know how to get us to show up on Google.

30 West Website

For those who want to pass the address along to your vacationing friends, the web address is: www.30westmanagement.com

1 comment:

  1. Hi guys! We haven't been on in a while so we have been catching up on the stories and love them all! We can't believe snow shoeing and skiing at preschool - how great! Love the website too ... Rendevous representin' ... nice! Hope all is going well ... see you soon!

    Angela & Dave

    ReplyDelete