Conversation with Gwen as she was watching Cinderella:
Gwen: Mom, why don't wishes REALLY come true?
Me: What do you mean Gwen, wishes can really come true.
Gwen: No they can't, I make the same wish everytime and it hasn't come true.
Me: What do you wish for?
Gwen: Everytime I make a wish I wish that my Fayetteville friends would come visit and they never do.
OUCH! The funny part is that Gwen's Fayetteville friends are all, like 9 years old, other than Annie. Annie is her 6 year old friend and they hung out together a lot. The others were all sweet neighborhood girls who thought Gwen was cute and used to come play with her all the time.
But on the flip side, Gwen also said last night that "This trip has been kind of Amazin'". I said, "what trip?" and she said, "You remember, the long car ride we took to get here". I'm not sure if that means she thinks we're on vacation, but I was pretty glad to hear that she thought it was "Amazin'" anyway.
We Are the Champions!
11 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment