After 2 weeks in a hotel in Fayetteville and 11 weeks in a hotel in Colorado (aka. HELL), we are FINALLY in our new house! It is a disaster right now with boxes everywhere, and it seems to be getting messier the more we work on it, but it is OURS and it feels like HOME!!! A few of our favorite features are the large spare bedroom for guests (hint, hint) and the huge fireplace with a giant wood burning stove. We had snow the other morning (that's right, in SEPTEMBER!) and Lance got up early and had the fire roaring before we all got out of bed. It was awesome!
Another thing that makes our house so awesome is that my morning sickness is finally getting much better. I had an improvement a week or two ago, but it was still definitely there. Now I am starting to feel more normal, which is great. I had a 12 week ultrasound today and everything looked good! Even after 2 kids I still can't believe how cool it is to see the little baby that is inside of you, kicking and punching. It was trying to suck its thumb, which I just thought was the cutest thing. And, I of course don't know for sure, but I was getting a defintite boy vibe today. Who knows, I've been wrong before, but maybe this one is a boy!
Congrats on moving in! Take your time with the boxes, they tend to unpack themselves. :) Just so you know, the temperature is expected to get to 90 today in Cincy. I am actually looking forward to the snow.
ReplyDeleteSorry just now checking in. Look's awesome, and the fire sounds great! Miss you guys and think of you every time I hear John Mayer!
ReplyDelete