Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Jamma-Cain vs. Rocko-Bama

At least that is how Gwen and Darcy interpret it.

I am on pins and needles, but very hopeful....


I was a guest preschool teacher today and did a lesson on Election Day - it was so much fun! The class is pretty unanimous in its support for Obama, except for Gwen's best friend who said "I am voting for John McCain. Because he looks like a grandpa." Which led Gwen to decide that she too likes Grandpas and should also vote for McCain. She chanted Jamma Cain the whole way home from school. Anyway, the lesson was fun. We voted on our favorite colors, what we should have for snack, if we should have school on Fridays (we don't in the mountains, all the way through HS), and which is the best: skiing or snowboarding. Then I plotted each result on a different kind of chart. We had a ball. Those kids are so cute, but I don't know how teachers do it.

Anyway, cross your fingers for tonight... History in the making? I sure hope so.

No comments:

Post a Comment