Saturday, May 9, 2009

Flashback

I was so behind this winter that I never posted some key pictures. I'm going to work in some flashbacks, b/c this blog has really become a scrapbook and I want to make sure it includes the important stuff!

So, way back when, Gwen turned FIVE. I always take a picture of the kids in their birthday hats, so here is Gwen's official 5 year old picture. I can't believe how grown up she is getting!


Also, I always wanted to post this picture of Darcy on her way to preschool. Darcy had a rough adjustment to school, but I think I've mentioned before that she is absolutely obsessed with her dolls, little people, etc. To ease the transition, we started letting her bring a doll with her to school and it made all the difference in the world. The first time we picked her up with her doll, her teacher had put it in her coat with her head peeking out above the zipper. She needed her to have her hands free so she stuck the doll in her coat. For the entire winter, Darcy rarely left the house without a doll in her coat like this. It was so cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment