Monday, May 11, 2009

HAPPY MOTHER's DAY!

Hope all you moms out there had a great Mother's Day!

Mine was a full-blown Mother's Weekend... Lance and the kids catered to my every whim all weekend and took great care of me. I got to pick all our activities, which included a family bike ride, a cookout, etc.

Gwen took her job of picking out presents at the dollar store from all the kids VERY seriously. I ended up with a beautiful silk flower, a ceramic statue of 2 birds on a branch (both from Gwen since she had some of her own money to spend), a pumice stone from Darcy and a magnet/picture frame from Beckett. Very nice!

Lance must read my blog b/c he found me a cup holder for my bike!!! Also a wind breaker for my early morning bike rides (does this sound like I am a serious biker? Because really I bike about 2 miles at a time!).

To top off the evening, Lance took the two girls to the pool while Beckett took a nap and then we all cuddled on the couch and watched Sound of Music. Couldn't be better!

No comments:

Post a Comment